Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Knitted leg ruffles

If you've been following my blog you know that I love all sorts of leg warmers and have made a few for Lola to wear last winter.  I can not wait for the weather to get colder so she can wear them again. Finally, I decided to knit a pair for myself, but more "foot warmers" to cover the foot rather than the leg. I got the pattern from a magazine. It's an easy and quick knit, I promise! Plus these things are so useful if you have a pair of shoes you love, but find them too cold to wear. Just make a few of these and you'll never have to wear boots in your life again ... (well, maybe :)

P.S. I am updating this page two years later. I originally said to email me for the pattern, but I was able to track down the designer - her name is Jane Burns and her blog is http://knittingimage.wordpress.com/, please contact her for the pattern. She has many beautiful designs.



And another shot ... 



Leg ruffles all dolled up in action ... 


LO(lo)V(i)E to you all, LV


No comments:

Post a Comment